Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Where to begin...


The last week of capstone was celebrated with such wonderful group presentations...all very creative and ritualistic. It really truly felt like such a wonderful send off and it was fascinating how every group incorporated the whole class in their presentations!!

Epiphany has a whole new meaning finishing capstone. So really what is an epiphany, other than a divine manifestation? What is it to each unique individual? That is what is truly divine about epiphanies, it is never the same- they last and leave each person a changed person.

I have been overcome with epiphanic experiences this semester and realize how truly important they are to our life now and in the end...and at the beginning, again

I could continue blogging on Eliot, Keats and this class in general but instead I will end this blog and move onto my "last" blog for this class...

But I want to leave by saying CoNgRaTuLaTiOnS to everyone! Terrific class- good luck in the future! All my good wishes to each and every one of you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment