Tuesday, April 27, 2010


I am listening to Pandora and typed in Ingrid Michaelson to find music similar to hers. Can I just say that I am experiencing an epiphany...a musical epiphany! It has made this moment of blogging a much different experience than I would be having had I been listening to all the other keys clicking as those around me work on boring projects, probably not epiphanic!


I still have to post my paper! Soon, I know! I will be doing that by Friday because I don't have my flashdrive with me.


I realized I did not blog for the rest of the Individual presentations which seems unfair! Nick- wonderful, wonderful job! You've made the last few semesters manageable and fun! Your presentation in silence was great and fit so well with capstone, not to mention the END of capstone. I think that all endings have a sort of silence to them. Victoria, I am proud of you! I wish you'd have read your paper. Not everyone is eloquent with words and you shouldn't feel pressure, those are your words written in your voice, presented by YOU! Nice job :) Erin's presentation on boxes and frames was intriguing. She picked a topic that has interested her all semseter and did a wonderful job turning it into the best work she has written (perhaps) :) Mick- well, I am glad that you had SO MUCH FUN!!!!!! haha- your presentation was so YOU! Don't eat animals but love food? Yes, something of that sort :) No, I am joking- I thoroughly enjoyed it! Amy- you did so well! loved your presentation! To everyone- awesome! I feel like I am forgetting people, and I am sorry! Just know you all did a wonderful job because it was YOUR presentation and that is what I loved about them!

No comments:

Post a Comment