Saturday, April 24, 2010

Taking advice from my own paper

I decided to read over my paper today...just because I felt like there were some things i needed to practice and have already seemed to overlook. I am currently going to practice detachment. What better thing could one practice the last week of classes. I am having mixed feelings though. I feel like in regards to school and myself detachment would be a wonderful thing for me to examine. I could gain more knowledge of myself and reactions to certain things and also experience my very last week of classes (unless perhaps I decide to never leave school adn continue learning) in a whole new way! Excitement and anxiety! I know though that detachment will force me to miss other experiences as well which is a bit saddening. Now I must ask myself what I am detaching from that has been causeing me such great distraction. My practice begins...

No comments:

Post a Comment