Tuesday, April 6, 2010

What I know now...

With the help of Dr. Sexson, I have finally come up with a working title and ideas for my term paper! I am so excited to get started on it, and though it will be "complete" when I present it...I don't think it will ever conclude. I started with the two people I have become absolutely enthralled with: T.S. Eliot and John Keats. I have so much to learn, but looking back...I have already learned so much the last four years. Experiences in and out of the classroom have all seemed to connect.

My working title:
"What I know now that I didn't before and the difference it makes in regards to T.S. Eliot's Four Quartets"

Ideas:
Right Action- what is the right action?
What do I see now as my sacred duty?

"'On whatever sphere of being the mind of a man may be intent at the time of death': That is the one action (and the time of death is every moment) which shall fructify in the lives of others and do not think of the fruit of action. Fare Forward."

"Other echoes in habit the garden. Shall we follow?"

"go, go , go said the bird: human kind cannot bear much reality."

I have many more ideas as well...so I intend to update this blog entry often!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete